YACHT SALES Powered by AUCTION
DECARO YACHT AUCTIONS INTERNATIONAL IS
CHANGING THE WAY YACHTS ARE BOUGHT AND SOLD AROUND THE WORLD
ABOUT DECARO AUCTIONS INTERNATIONAL
For nearly forty years, Daniel DeCaro has remained the foremost leader and innovator in the field of auctioning. Grounded by his stellar reputation, highest level of integrity and history of success, DeCaro Auctions International pairs motivated sellers with astute agents and sophisticated buyers.
“Our stellar reputation is the foundation of our business and we look forward to sharing the rewards with many new and established partners as we continue to build a successful future.” – Daniel DeCaro
With professionalism and integrity, DeCaro is THE BEST Luxury Real Estate and Asset Auction Company in the country.
View Video For Details
WHY LUXURY YACHT AUCTIONS ARE SUCCESSFUL
Our process inspires wealthy individuals who currently may not be in the market, to become buyers and compete at a luxury yacht auction for remarkable yachts.
- The word auction creates the perception of opportunity for buyers
- The auction date creates a sense of urgency among buyers, creating a defined window of opportunity
- The yacht is elevated above all other inventory on the market, putting the yacht on center stage, in the spotlight
- Drives buyers to the yacht so the seller is no longer chasing the market
- Creates a new and larger buyer pool for the yacht
- Creates competition among the buyers
- Seller is negotiating from a position of strength with multiple buyers instead of weakness with only one buyer
- When using our highly experienced auctioneer Daniel DeCaro, an atmosphere of competition is created at the auction, thus driving the price
- Credibility of the DeCaro Auction Team creates buyer confidence and thus more registered/participating bidders
THE DECARO AUCTION PROCESS
- Determine if the seller and the yacht are candidates for the program – Does the seller truly want to sell the yacht, do we have a motivated seller? – Is it a luxury yacht, in good condition?
- Work with the listing agent to obtain current information regarding the yacht
- Marketing/Advertising firm determines marketing budget (paid upfront by seller and is yacht specific)
- Auction date is determined, DeCaro Listing Agreement is signed by seller, marketing begins immediately
- Seller sends marketing and engagement funds to DeCaro
- Weekend Previews for yacht to be determined
- Broker’s Open Event onboard the yacht with drawing and give-away
- Weekly conference calls with seller, listing agent and DeCaro Team to discuss open house traffic, feedback, private showings, etc.
- Auction on Saturday following final preview – registration from 9-11 am, auction begins at 11 am.
- Settlement within 30 days of the auction
Deon Van Vuuren
Business Development Director
CONNECT WITH US