Absolute Luxury Real Estate Auction
9125 Vista De Lago Court, Granite Bay / Sacramento, California
VISTA DE LAGO
Formerly owned by actor and comedian Eddie Murphy, this palatial, gated estate sits at the very top of Los Lagos overlooking Folsom Lake, with panoramic views of the Sierra Nevada mountains and the Sacramento skyline.
About the Auction
Absolute Auction to be held on the property site on Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 11:00 AM, local time.
In the desirable “Los Lagos Estates” of Granite Bay, California, this elegant estate on spectacular acreage will be sold at Absolute Auction to the highest bidder Without Reserve. Preview the estate Saturdays and Sundays from 1-4 PM by calling the on-site DeCaro property hosts for an immediate appointment at 702-481-0045 or 801-243-4928.
FINAL PREVIEW: This Friday, October 26, from 1-4 PM, the day before the auction.
In cooperation with Nick Sadek, (CA DRE #00970410) of Sotheby’s International Realty and Jon Kirkpatrick CLHMS, (CA BRE #01819785) of Chase International.
This property is listed for sale by Nick Sadek, (CA DRE #00970410) of Sotheby’s International Realty (CA DRE# 02015663) and Jon Kirkpatrick CLHMS, (CA BRE #01819785) of Chase California Real Estate, Inc., (CA BRE #01802170). DeCaro Real Estate Auctions, Inc. is a licensed California Auction Firm (CA Bond #71842016) performing auction and auction marketing services as part of this transaction, and is not performing any real estate brokerage services with this event. Neither Sotheby’s International Realty, Chase International, nor any of their affiliated companies are providing any product or service in connection with this event other than as required by applicable law. Brokers and agents are fully encouraged to participate. Review the Terms and Conditions for further details at DeCaroAuctions.com.
Features and Amenities Include
- In the highly desirable Los Lagos Estates neighborhood of Granite Bay
- Completed in 1998 for comedian and actor Eddie Murphy
- Approximately 2.5 acres, on 2 beautifully landscaped lots
- Community guarded gatehouse, also privately gated
- Sweeping views of Folsom Lake
- Overlooking the Sierra Nevada foothills and the Sacramento skyline
- Fabulous pool
- 5,200 SF guest house built in 2004, 3 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 3 car garage
- Guest house also has commercial gym and conference room
- Tennis and basketball court
- HOA fees $240 monthly
- Taxes approximately $74,859.52 yearly
- Main House:
- Approximately 12,600 SF
- The finest details throughout
- 7 Bedrooms, 7 full and 4 half baths
- Rotunda has 20’ high windows, fiber optics, hand painted ceiling
- Opulent dining room
- Gourmet kitchen
- Home theater
- Billiard room
- Arcade parlor
- Upper level entire wing master suite
- Oversized multi-car garage
TIME REMAINING UNTIL AUCTION