Most recently listed for $21,000,000,
This exquisite equestrian estate will be available for viewings by appointment only.
Please call the DeCaro offices at 1.800.332.3767 to arrange an appointment to view the property.
BY THE NUMBERS
An award winning equestrian estate in Greenwich.
The ultimate horse lover’s home, this equestrian estate boasts eight enclosed paddocks with a custom run-in shed, enclosed horse trailer parking, and a riding trail encircling the property. There’s also an eight stall barn with a tack room, wash stall, feed room, half bath, inlaid rubber flooring, abundant storage areas and full hayloft. There’s a 140’ x 200’ outdoor ring in addition to the 80’ x 140’ indoor ring for when the weather isn’t optimal, both of which have custom footing.
There is a also 2 bedroom groom/trainer apartment to make sure that there is always somebody available to look after the horses, even if you’re not.
Paul Stephen Marchese & Associates
Murphy Brothers Contracting
LOT SIZE (ACRES):
John R. Conte, RLA, ASLA
Stone & Shingle
WATER & SEWER:
Well & Septic
429 Taconic Road, Greenwich, Connecticut 06831
HOUSE FINISHED AREA:
10,000 sq ft
Indoor Ring: 11,200 sq ft
Outdoor Ring: 28,000 sq ft
About the Auction
The Live Absolute Auction of this luxury estate will be held on the property site, Saturday June 17th at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Previews: To preview the property, please call DeCaro Team Member Stefanie Wilcox, +1 (435) 640-7181. The DeCaro Team will be on-site daily from 1-4 PM until the Auction. Call for an immediate private appointment.
All previews must be arranged prior to viewing with our team.
Offering the epitome of the Equestrian Lifestyle, this distinctive and private horse farm offers a bounty of splendid features which include:
- Approximately 13 acres
- World class architecture with approximately 10,000 sf of luxury living
- 5 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms and 2 powder rooms
- Main level master suite
- Wine cellar
- Separate garages and staff quarters
- Expansive entertaining veranda and patios and gorgeous pool and stone terracing
- Breathtaking sunsets from the western views, seen from almost every room
- 8 Stall barn with lounge/tack room, wash stall, feed room, half bath, inlaid rubber flooring, abundant storage areas and full hayloft
- 8 Paddocks with 4-board wood fencing and custom run-in shed, easily converted to stalls
- 80’ x 140’ indoor ring, 140’ x 200’ outdoor ring, both with custom footing
- Enclosed horse trailer parking
- 2 Bedroom, 1 bathroom groom/trainer apartment
- Riding trail that encircles the property
- The property is convenient to the center of Greenwich, Connecticut with public and private schooling
- 45 Minutes to New York City
- Premier backcountry setting
+1 (435) 640-7181